Professional Development for Service Designers
The Apprentice, both the online course and separate handbook, are the first of a three-part series of ISDI’s sequential learning.
The Apprentice covers the fundamentals of service design, including how to structure a service, service concepts,* service evaluations*, and developing loyal users.
All instruction includes techniques explained, models, images, charts, diagrams, templates, and case studies.
* These topics are found in academia and re-created here with proprietary models and explanations.
Services versus a products
Service design capabilities within organizations
Determining ideal users
Converting users into loyalists
Service designers involved in solving the world’s toughest challenges
And more . . .
It matters little whether you are a novice or a professional
ARE YOU –
- Curious about Service Design?
- Looking to start a service design career or improve?
- Seeking credentials to advance?
- Wantng o acquire some of the most empirical problem-solving techniques?
- Ready to bring the benefits of service design into your organization?
Online CourseThe Apprentice
- Online, self-paced course.
- Six topics
- Minimum of two modules.
- Includes lesson, with diagrams, videos, and independent exercise.
- Standalone book or to accompany the online course.
- Covers much more content than the online course.
- The layout opens up for large image views.
Course & CertificationThe Apprentice
- Independently registered certificates of course completion
- Suitable for verifiable qualification.
- For those seeking advancement, including new opportunities.
Bundle: Course, Book, CertificationTHE APPRENTICE
- Includes online course, certification, and study guide.
- A comprehensive introduction to service design.
- For those who desire job advancement qualifications.
"The Apprentice helped me jump-start my career as a service designer."