Career Professional Development for Service DesignersSequential Learning Approach
Part I—Service Design Learning Series
The Apprentice, both the online course and separate handbook, are the first of a three-part series of ISDI’s sequential learning.
The Apprentice covers the fundamentals of service design, including how to structure a service, service concepts,* service evaluations*, and developing loyal users.
All instruction includes techniques explained, models, images, charts, diagrams, templates, and case studies.
* These topics are found in academia and re-created here with proprietary models and explanations.
♦ The meaning of service design
♦ Why services need to be designed
♦ How services are designed
♦ The role of a service designer
♦ Service designers are solving the world’s toughest challenges
And much more . . .
ARE YOU –
♦ Curious about Service Design?
♦ Looking to start a service design career or improve?
♦ Seeking credentials to advance?
♦ Looking to acquire problem-solving skills?
♦ Ready to bring the benefits of service design into your organization?
Online CourseThe Apprentice
- Online, self-paced course.
- Six topics
- Minimum of two modules.
- Includes lesson, with diagrams, videos, and independent exercise.
- Standalone book or to accompany the online course.
- Covers much more content than the online course.
- The layout opens up for large image views.
Course & CertificationThe Apprentice
- Independently registered certificates of course completion
- Suitable for verifiable qualification.
- For those seeking advancement, including new opportunities.
Bundle: Course, Book, CertificationTHE APPRENTICE
- Includes online course, certification, and study guide.
- A comprehensive introduction to service design.
- For those who desire job advancement qualifications.
"The Apprentice helped me jump-start my career as a service designer."