Service Design Career PreparationSequential Learning Approach
Service Design Learning Series
The Journeyman, both the online course and separate handbook, are the second of a three-part series of ISDI’s sequential learning.
The Journeyman, which covers the design of services, picks up from The Apprentice, the fundamentals of service design.
What’s Covered: Service ideation, Journey Maps, Service Blueprints, and Touchpoints, in sequential order.
All instruction includes techniques explained, models, images, charts, diagrams, templates, and case studies.
♦ Creating services that meet user needs
♦ Shaping the user experience
♦ Creating journey maps
♦ Blueprinting a service
♦ Implementing touchpoints
♦ And much more . . .
♦ Who are interested in practicing service design and seeking techniques to use
♦ A progressive path to designing complete services
♦ Professionals who want to refresh their service design skills
♦ Those who want to adopt service design into their organizations
Online CourseTHE JOURNEYMAN
- Online, self-paced course.
- Six modules with multiple topics each.
- Includes lesson, with diagrams, videos, and independent exercise.
- Standalone book or to accompany the online course.
- In-depth service design learning.
- Layout opens for large image views.
Course & CertificationTHE JOURNEYMAN
- Independently registered certificates of course completion
- Suitable for verifiable qualification.
- For those seeking advancement, including new opportunities.
Bundle: Course, Book, CertificationTHE JOURNEYMAN
- Includes online course, certification, and study guide.
- A portable set of tools, models, and templates for designing services.
- Ideal for a reference that can be relied upon throughout one’s career.
A useful starting point when working on client challenges.
"As far as I'm concerned, these are important lessons for practicing service design."