Service Design Career PreparationSequential Learning Approach
Service Design Learning Series
The Master, the third in ISDI’s progressive, sequential learning series, is an advanced online service design course. The course is made up of six sequential and stand-alone modules with material highlighted by case studies, models, templates, diagrams, instructional guidance, and terms and definitions.
♦ Feedback data management
♦ Service Prototyping
♦ Measuring User Experiences
♦ Diagnosing services that fail
♦ Service Recovery
♦ Interested in problem-solving.
♦ Who want to grow professionally.
♦ Who seek new opportunities, move to aspire into more responsible positions.
♦ Desire to lead projects and teams.
♦ Seeking service design techniques and to bring that knowledge into their organizations for competitive advantage.
Online CourseTHE MASTER
- Online, self-paced course (3-4 hours)
- Six modules including multiple topics.
- Includes lessons with diagrams, videos, and independent exercises.
- Book as reference or to accompany the course
- Instruction includes case studies, models, and templates.
- Layout opens to large image views.
Course & CertificationTHE MASTER
- For those seeking credentialing.
- Independently registered certificates of completion
- Verifiable qualification.
Bundle: Course, Book, CertificationTHE MASTER
- Includes online course, certification and study guide.
- A comprehensive introduction to service design.
- For those seeking leadership opportunities.
Each modlule focuses on lessons I have not found anywhere else."
I use these lessons to gather, analyze, and present feedback to my leadership."