The Master, the third in ISDI’s progressive, sequential learning series, is an advanced online service design course.
The course is made up of six sequential and stand-alone modules with topics that include case studies, models, templates, diagrams, instructional guidance, and terms and definitions.
The Master Service Designer Course, Handbook and Certification (Complete Bundle) (Copy)
Who should take this course
BASIC Course +
Assessment for registered certification +
Interested in problem-solving, particularly around users and customers, using Service Design techniques
Service designers who seek promotions or new opportunities, who aspire to more responsible positions in service design
Service design leaders responsible for projects and teams
Those who know how to design a service and now focused on improving their performance.
For those who want to grow professionally, combining advanced service design techniques with skills and knowledge from their own field of practice
- Registered certificates acknowledging course completion by completing a package of exam questions. A certification is best suited to anyone seeking advancement or promotion.
- Stand-alone reference book to accompany the course material and for use on the job,
- Online, self-paced course, includes six topics with a minimum of two modules. Includes lesson, with diagrams, videos, and independent exercises to use the material.
1 on 1The Master
- Live interaction with course creator. A 24-hour response time via email, including one-on-one scheduled phone time.
- Valid for 6 weeks from the date of purchase.