Steven, a master service designer, has spent his career developing and improving Lines of Service (LOS) across almost every economic sector. He and his business partner are co-founders of the International Service Design Institute.
Past Service Design Projects Include:
- Disaster resilience service for, to prepare localities for the risks associated with climate change. (Booz Allen Hamilton for the Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- North American e-fundraising online service centralizing dozens of separate fundraising organizations (Jewish Federation/United Jewish Communities)
- Software application training service for individuals who are blind (National Industries for the Blind)
- Online national job recruiting planning and execution for Al Gore America’s Exchange (U.S. Dept. of Labor)
- Software service on stand-alone kiosks used for military personnel to decide on retirement plans (United States Air Force, Pentagon)
For nearly 10 years, Steven was a marketing executive with the management consultancy Booz Allen Hamilton, building services around the world with over $2B in traceable revenue. He consulted with executives in telecom, oil & gas, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), IT services, human capital management, financial services, and other service-based industries. Additionally, he served as a congressional liaison and foreign affairs advisor to the office of the United States Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff/Manpower & Personnel, Pentagon.
Steven has a business degree from Johns Hopkins University; a public affairs degree from American University; an international relations and communications degree from Syracuse University, and an International Baccalaureate from International School of Geneva, Switzerland.